Encourage donations of non-cash assets.
iDonate has created all the materials you'll need to run campaigns to both tell donors that you can accept noncash donations and ask them to donate specific noncash items. The Introductory Campaign, entitled Imagine the Possibilities will help you tell your donors about your new capabilities to take noncash donations.
We highly recommend running this campaign before you run a campaign asking for a specific asset. Often, the idea of giving noncash items is new and donors need to become familiar with it before being asked for specific items.
Included in the ZIP File
- Instructions: So you can easily put these materials to work for you.
- Email: We've included the following items for you to use:
- 6 separate email ideas
- 3 emails with header images, subject lines, body copy, and "Donate" buttons
- A guided template to help you write additional emails
- Additional "donate" buttons
- Flyer: 1 double-sided 8.5x11 flyer with an editable section for you include your web address, using Microsoft PowerPoint. Use this to pass out at events to promote your noncash giving campaign.
- Insert: A 5.5x8.5 double-sided insert which you can edit with PowerPoint.
- Poster: A 22x28 poster with an editable section for you to include your web address and add your logo using Microsoft PowerPoint. Print and hang these up in your organization or at your event to help spread the word.
- Table Tent: A 4.25x17.25 PDF which folds to make a table tent. Use these on tables at your organization or at fundraising events.
- Direct Mail Template: A 6x4 double sided postcard with an editable section to add your logo, website and address
- Website Image: This 900x300px JPG can be used on your website. We suggest using it in your homepage carousel or any other large prominent area to call attention to your new giving campaign.
- Website Copy: Website content for you to use on your Donate page, above the iDonate embed. We suggest using it in your homepage carousel or any other large prominent area to call attention to your new giving campaign.
- Social Media Content: A list of specific social media tips and tricks as well as suggested posts for Twitter and Facebook.
- Buckslips: A 8.5x3.5 envelope stuffer which can be used to accompany other mailed collateral. It includes an editable section to add your logo, website and address.
How to Use Campaign Materials
Each set of campaign materials comes with an Instruction file to help you put the materials to use. Certain pieces in are designed so that you can quickly and easily customize them to your organization. Just look for call outs in each document that tell you what information to include and where to include it.
Please be sure to read the instructional file for each campaign since each campaign is unique. Also, please remember, these campaign should compliment your online fundraising strategy. Feel free to alter the materials to best speak to your donors.