- Reporting now has two columns for time of transaction: Created and Created (UTC). The Created column reflects the organization's time zone, while Created (UTC) is the universal time.
- Campaigns can now be archived. Archived campaigns will appear at the end of the Campaigns list as a grayed-out card.
- A/B Tests now track the number of unique visitors.
- Thank You Gifts will now only be included in the transaction data of the initial transaction of a Recurring Schedule, as opposed to every transaction in a recurring schedule.
- The Status column in Reporting now better reflects the status of the transaction, i.e. Active, Failing, Expired.
- The Salesforce integration will now map Company Name to an Organization Account type when transactions occur.
- Reporting now has columns for Recurring Count and Schedule Start Date.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the availability of Apple Pay as a payment option.
- Removed the Transaction ID hyperlink from Reporting which, when clicked, would remove the user from GMS2.o.
- Resolved an issue that would cause transactions with no donor address data to not appear in Reporting.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent confirmation emails from sending.
- Resolved an issue that would cause users to have to select "Give Now" twice in order to complete their transaction.