Release Notes: 2023.8
Enhancements, Bug Fixes, and New Features
- Reconciliation has been added to the Cogwheel menu in GMS2.0.
- Reconciliation users can now export Reconciliation Batches as an XLS or CSV file.
- In Reconciliation, transactions with multiple designations now appear as individual line items rather than one line representing the sum of the designations.
- Giving Forms now feature the E-Card section within the Tribute element.
- Resolved an issue that would cause Giving Form transactions to fail if a default designation was not selected at time of publishing.
- Organizations that do not have certain Giving Channel types enabled will not see those non-enabled Giving Channel types as options.