Presenting a united front.
Team Pages allow multiple fundraisers to join together for a common cause.
Team Page Overview
The Team Page is comprised of the following key features.
- Donate – Allows page visitors to donate to the team.
- Become a fundraiser – Allows page visitors to become individual fundraisers within the Program.
- Join this Team – Allows page visitors to become individual fundraisers within the Team.
- Meet the Team – A brief introduction to the team, its members, and its purpose.
- Team Captain – The fundraiser that created the team.
- Donations – A list of donations and their pertinent details.
- Team Members – Lists the fundraisers involved in the team, as well as the team members with the highest metrics for amount raised, most donors, and Weekly Winner..
- Program Summary – Displays the Program description.
Joining a Team
There are two ways to join a Team.
- From Program Page (Pictured here) – Select Become a Fundraiser, then select Join an Existing Team. Then, use the drop-down menu to select the team you wish to join.
- From Team Page – Select Join this Team. If you are logged in, you will be automatically added to the team.
Creating a Team
From the Program Page, select Become a Fundraiser, then select Create a New Team. This will bring up the Team Page Creation interface (pictured below), which is comprised of the following features.
- Poster Upload – Upload an image or video that will be displayed at the top of your Team Page.
- Profile Image – An image of the Team Captain.
- Team Title – The name of the team.
- Created By – The name of the team captain.
- Team Goal – The dollar amount goal of the team.
- Edit Team Description – A rich text editor that allows you to create a customized introduction paragraph.
- Preview – The panel to the right of the editing interface is updated in real-time to reflect what page visitors will see.